Welcome to the Law Office of Dennis Mulligan
The Law Firm of Dennis Mulligan is a full-service immigration law office focused on finding creative, personal solutions to a wide range immigration law matters. Our mission is to keep families together, assist businesses meet their need to hire skilled workers, and help immigrants who have been victimized by domestic violence, persecution and other crimes to re-establish themselves. With years of immigration law experience, a thorough and meticulous approach to problem solving, and a direct, personal response to each individual client, we work hard to obtain the best possible results with the least anxiety. In our firm we work directly with our clients, who are always kept informed about their cases.
Our full range of immigration law services includes the following kinds of cases and situations:
- Family-based visas, including applications for waivers
- Legal status for victims of domestic violence or other crimes
- Asylum for those who suffered or fear persecution because of political opinion, ethnic group, religion, or membership in a social group (including cases based on sexual orientation and harms against women)
- Representation in Immigration Court proceedings for removal (deportation), including Cancellation of Removal
- Immigration consequences of crimes
- Employment-based visas
- Adjustment of Status (green cards) in both the family and employment based areas.
Our approach is simple: we provide quality legal services and excellent customer care at reasonable costs. Most importantly, we know that you want to be kept informed of what is happening in your case, to be treated respectfully and honestly, to have phone calls returned, to understand that this is your life and not just “another case.”
Immigration laws, regulations, and processes are complicated and can seem arbitrary and unfeeling. You need a lawyer who can patiently explain how the system works, answer questions honestly and completely, work with you to find the best possible actions to take, and guide you through the process.
Check case status with USCIS
USCIS Processing Time Information